Friday, April 28, 2006

the farewell :(

been awhile since i came here to update. been kinda busy on hand recently.

what has been happening (in random order):

-my boy couldnt book out the wkend b4 he wen overseas

-i am moving house

-accompanied my parents to see see, aim aim furniture

-watchin korean shows (only 1 tho. im a slow tortoise, ha)

-enjoying the post-exam period before another hurdle comes along

-in the midst of setting up a biz: Love Your Nails!

-lookin ard for nice dresses to attend my cousin's wedding

-did a hair change (it looks horrible, i tink i hav the tom-boy look now, crap)

-gave myself a break fr work to accompany my boy on Thurs

-had a sumptuous yet saddening dinner @ Sakae with my boy before we parted

-sent my boy to the airport

-tryin to be a good gal by coming home straight after work (been giving a miss to all the cafe chilling!)

-a new bigger bed for us! (so that i dun hav to get pushed one side everytime *grin*)

-the bigger tv from the spare room has been moved to our room! *yay*

-waiting for my boy's call every nite (oh well, but he'll be outfield most of the times) thailand's timing is 1hr slower than Singapore!

-on a sway day, my shoe got stepped by someone in the train and it got stucked in the hole (aiya hard to describe, its jus the one between the floor and the train ar), so the slips of my shoe broke off and i ended up limping to URS buying a new pair of shoe. (money fly away again! sob)

-tryin to accomplish some of my sch assignments (its killing me) another half a yr more to go.. sigh.

-most of my time, as much as i wan to divert my attention, i tink i miss & think of him more. *cries* i cant wait for ur return. i cant wait to be in in ur arms again. i really really miss you.

him: take good care of urself dear.
her: i will. you muz come back hor. u dun come back, den no one wan me liao :/
him: i will definitely come back cos if i dun come back, my girl will be snatched away by other guys!
her: *smiles* im yours. hav a good trip. love u.



No comments: